Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

All quiet on the Western front

I know, I know, I've been very quiet lately.

I'll be honest - I haven't recovered from all the 3 day chagim yet - they totally knocked me out. I hated the davening - it was way too long and way too Ashkenazi.

Also, I am not having a great semester at school. I am taking 3 classes, one required and 2 electives. One of my instructors is good, one is so-so, and one is a total dud. There is so much reading and so many assignments, both individual and group, and I feel like I am always playing catch up. I feel like I never have time to breathe - as soon as I finish one thing it is on to the next.

I started looking for a part time job but so far haven't found anything. I want to get some experience in the library or information field. I've had a few interviews but that's about it.

Arthur is back to traveling and Maor is doing okay. Not too much is going on but I wanted to drop a line and say hi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. You really have a lot on your plate.

My only recommendation: Don't wait for time to breathe, schedule it in!

Hang in there!

email said...

Hi! I don't even have the beginning of a clue what your second paragraph is about; my goyishness is showing. :) As for everything else, hang in there!