This is so exciting – I’ve been tagged by Carolyn at Juggling Frogs to list 7 weird/random things about myself and then tag others. Although I am usually the first to delete these types of things when they show up in my inbox, in honor of finishing my second semester (and handing in all my assignments) and feeling like a full fledged member of the blogosphere, I’m going to play.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
So here goes:
1. I have 3 holes in my left ear, the second of which was done by my friend Melissa with a needle when we were 15 (hey, we sterilized it first, kind of).
2. I’ve never voted in a U.S. election. Before you get on my case, I was in Israel the year I was 18 (1984), made aliyah to Israel October 31, 1988, and lived there till last summer. Will have to see what happens next November. So far, I am NOT a registered voter.
3. I have a Hebrew name (used by my family) that Americans can’t pronounce and an English name (that I started using when I went to school) that Israelis can’t pronounce ensuring that I spend my life trying to figure out what I want to be called and never remembering what name I use with whom.
4. I once had a poem published in Teen magazine.
5. I have signed myself out of the hospital against medical advice.
6. I subscribe to 127 blogs in my Google Reader.
7. I’m addicted to the internet.