Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My last minute late night discovery

Well, Maor and I are leaving for Israel tomorrow evening (actually today since it's after midnight). Can't believe it. I am almost done packing, doing some last minute laundry (it never ends!) and trying to get organized. So I decided to photograph my important documents with the digital camera so I'd have a record of everything. (Just a bit of paranoia since my wallet was stolen in NY last summer) And lo and behold, I discovered that my US passport expires June 30, 2007! So I can get to Israel but getting home may be a bit of a problem. And of course tomorrow is Sunday so no passport offices are open. So guess I'll either be mailing it in for renewal or heading over to the US embassy in Tel Aviv this week. Ah, the joys of travel.

0 comments: