Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

School Days, Golden Rules Days


It's Thursday so here's this week's BTT:

Since school is out for the summer (in most places, at least), here’s a school-themed question for the week:
1. Do you have any old school books? Did you keep yours from college? Old textbooks from garage sales? Old workbooks from classes gone by?

Well I was an English major in college a million years ago so I kept some anthologies and also some books from a class I took in children's literature. Now that I'm getting my masters degree (I hope, just finished my first semester so maybe that's a bit premature) and there's a culminating project it's been advised to keep the textbooks, so for now, that's what I'm doing.

2. How about your old notes, exams, papers? Do you save them? Or have they long since gone to the great Locker-in-the-sky?

You've got to be kidding! No old notes, exams, anything. I've got enough clutter as it is! LOL. I barely keep my kids' school stuff anymore, just odds and ends. And today, so much is done on the computer so it's saved for prosperity - unless the computer crashes (God forbid!)

1 comments:

Alice said...

You'll make all professional organizers very proud of you. I wanted to keep mine for sentimental reasons BUT my parents didn't think it was a good idea. They were all purged... :(