This seems like a fun thing to try so here goes.
1. Go to Google.
2. Type your name and the word "needs" in quotes in the search engine and hit the button. Give us 13 that make sense, if you can.
Before I give you my answers, let's give credit where credit is due. I saw this first at Reading is my Superpower who credits Educating Petunia who credits A Fraternity of Dreamers and JellyJules who credits Scarlett.
So here goes:
1. Fern needs an overhaul. Well, I probably do but don't we all?! (And isn't it just a bit rude to mention it?)
2. Fern needs a companion. Hmm. Not really. A person can never have too many friends though.
3. Fern needs no teeth! Well, thankfully mine still work pretty well.
4. [Lazy] fern needs more volunteers to work on it. I am lazy it's true and if someone wants to whip me into shape, they are more than welcome to try.
5. Fern needs to be seen and heard to be appreciated. I couldn't agree more!
6. Fern needs no supplemental water during the summer. Unless it gets really hot!
7. Fern needs to be mowed down. I think that's a bit extreme, don't you?
8. Fern needs acid. Acid is a bit much but perhaps some other feel good pills...
9. Fern needs plenty of room as it will grow to be a large specimen. Well I do need my own space but I am trying very hard not to become a large specimen!
10. Fern needs protection from hot afternoon sun. Which is why I always wear a baseball cap outdoors.
11. Fern needs a humid environment. I don't mind the heat but you can keep the humidity.
12. Fern needs to get rid of a spider. Not at the moment but it's true I am not a big fan of spiders.
13. Fern needs your support . So send your checks to P.O.B....
This was a lot of fun! Try it for yourselves!
Random thoughts about living in Israel, books, and anything else that strikes my fancy
Yet another way to avoid schoolwork - which I don't want to talk about but thanks for asking. I found out about this from Suey's bl...
Yes, I've been incredibly lazy about blogging. The truth is, nothing all that exciting is going on. Lazy summer days which are going by ...
I started writing this year's reading roundup when I finished my last book of 2016, on December 26th. But the computer is downstairs...
Ever since I first heard about Amazon’s e-book reader (or wireless reading device, as they call it), I’ve wanted one. Then I decided I wo...
Image by LuMaxArt and used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic License The last few weeks have held exciting ...
2015 reading roundup This year I read 69 books, my highest number since 2009. I was surprised ...
When your child dies, people are often at a loss of what to say. I know that people don't mean to be cruel or thoughtless but many times...
Erev Shabbat Tisha B'Av finds me sitting at home in Zufim while Maor is in Poland. I know it would be a hard trip anyway, but the juxta...
This past Shabbat we had the privilege of hosting our friends from the Bay area on their first Shabbat in Israel after making Aliya...
Tuesday night I went to hear Vint Cerf speak at Temple Emanu-El in San Jose. I heard about this great opportunity from the Jewish Federat...
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (18)
- All my bags are packed....
- My last minute late night discovery
- July 4th giveaway
- List of books
- Does Your English Cut the Mustard?
- School Days, Golden Rules Days
- Tools for book lovers
- What is RSS?
- Win a free iPod Shuffle
- Excellent picture which sums up Israeli politician...
- Thursday Thirteen
- School's out
- Dessert first
- A day without GOOGLE
- Something about me challenge
- Encore, encore
- Blogging the day away
- ▼ June (18)