Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

This seems like a fun thing to try so here goes.
1. Go to Google.
2. Type your name and the word "needs" in quotes in the search engine and hit the button. Give us 13 that make sense, if you can.

Before I give you my answers, let's give credit where credit is due. I saw this first at Reading is my Superpower who credits Educating Petunia who credits A Fraternity of Dreamers and JellyJules who credits Scarlett.

So here goes:
1. Fern needs an overhaul. Well, I probably do but don't we all?! (And isn't it just a bit rude to mention it?)

2. Fern needs a companion. Hmm. Not really. A person can never have too many friends though.

3. Fern needs no teeth! Well, thankfully mine still work pretty well.

4. [Lazy] fern needs more volunteers to work on it. I am lazy it's true and if someone wants to whip me into shape, they are more than welcome to try.

5. Fern needs to be seen and heard to be appreciated. I couldn't agree more!

6. Fern needs no supplemental water during the summer. Unless it gets really hot!

7. Fern needs to be mowed down. I think that's a bit extreme, don't you?

8. Fern needs acid. Acid is a bit much but perhaps some other feel good pills...

9. Fern needs plenty of room as it will grow to be a large specimen. Well I do need my own space but I am trying very hard not to become a large specimen!

10. Fern needs protection from hot afternoon sun. Which is why I always wear a baseball cap outdoors.

11. Fern needs a humid environment. I don't mind the heat but you can keep the humidity.

12. Fern needs to get rid of a spider. Not at the moment but it's true I am not a big fan of spiders.

13. Fern needs your support . So send your checks to P.O.B....

This was a lot of fun! Try it for yourselves!

4 comments:

Rafi G. said...

that's pretty cool...

kookie said...

Ha ha. I needs lots of supplemental water in the summer time. You must be stronger than I am. Great answers.

Petunia said...

Too too funny.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

I'm not the fastest girl around...

JUST noticed the link, thank you very much!

Love your list. I too like space, water and I can't stand spiders... EW!

As far as companions? Friends are always welcome. Amen.


Good list!

Scarlett & Viaggiatore (the lion)